Hello! Welcome to my fiction blog. This website mostly functions as a home for my stories and writings, as well as a hub for my complete, experimental, and serialized work (a webnovel). You’ll find writing of all sorts here.
A new post is guaranteed every week, and every second of those posts is dedicated to the release of a new chapter of my current serial novel.
[The Blog Feed]
[This site is currently adjusting to some visual updates, please bear with me.]
I personally recommend starting with my current project, The Solune Prince. You could also try the first draft of Alice and Finch, it’s more conventional; it’s an easier read. It hovers awkwardly around YA and fantasy. You could also browse the short stories, or poems, or, you may choose to find your own way via the Table of Contents, or the most recent posts.
Nearly all of my content is set in the semi-fictional world of Dawngale. So far it seems to be localized in the Solune Kingdom and the Plainkind Desert to the west, although Span [incomplete] takes place in the N’Tarial lands, and The Solune Prince is to be set primarily in the Lussa City.
Tables of Contents are a little behind right now, but tags and categories should make up for that.
(As of 18.01.2020)
- Writing the third draft of The Solune Prince, now a bi-weekly+ serial.
- Actually improving my planning and drafting abilities—and writing, of course.
- Working on writing stories that allow for thought. And prudentia.
- Trying to increase my reading skills. (I have weird reading issues.)
- Trying to actually sleep properly.