Hi, welcome to my literary blog! My name is Daniel Triumph, and I primarily write short stories and serial novels. Interested? Here are some helpful links you can follow! I post daily, except for Saturday.
- The Solune Prince (Current Project)
- Alice and Finch (Completed Serial)
- Unhelpful Signs (Short Story)
- Recent Works (The Blog Feed!)
- Table of Contents
I personally recommend starting with Alice and Finch, it’s a more lighthearted and contains less violence and politics than other pieces. My current long term project is The Solune Prince, so that’s worth looking at. If you’re looking for something more edgy and longform, check out the Evidence series, although be wary, as the quality is that of a rough first draft. You may choose to find your own way via the Table of Contents, or the most recent submissions.
- The Solune Prince
- The Second Draft of Alice and Finch
- Planning Alexandre Jutt’s story
- Planning Hannah’s story
- Improve visual arts
- Through practice with colour
- Applied as headers for story chapters
If you want, you can help me out on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/DanielTriumph