Hello! Witam! Oi! !שלום
Welcome to my fiction blog. This website mostly functions as a workshop for my writings, as well as a hub for my complete, incomplete, and serialized work. You’ll find writing of all sorts here!
A new post is guaranteed every Thursday before noon, however, often I will post more frequently.
I personally recommend starting at the end, at The Solune Prince . You could also try the first draft of Alice and Finch, it’s more lighthearted and well composed than most of my other pieces. You could also browse the short stories or poems, or, you may choose to find your own way via the Table of Contents, or the most recent submissions.
Nearly all of my content is set in the semi-fictional world of Dawngale/Duskride. (More generally called the Overside and the Underside.) So far it seems to be localized in the Solune Kingdom and the Plainkind Desert east of it, although Span takes place in the N’Tarial lands, and The Solune Prince is to be set primarily in the Lussa City.
(As of 10.01.2018)
- Writing the third draft of The Solune Prince, now a bi-weekly+ serial!
- “I’ll figure it out.”
- Taking a two-semester Creative Writing course. I’ll post my work here when I can!
- Planning and outlining a small-scale chat/exploration based video game.
- Currently running with Flash
- Intending to learn how to use functions, loops, arrays, as well as other coding elements, and perhaps learn C++ or C#
- Actually improving my planning and drafting abilities—and writing, of course.
- Working on writing stories that keep the mind tuned in.
- Planning The Second Draft of Alice and Finch. (Serialization planned for the new year; 2019)
- Improving visual arts
- This includes gesture, line art, and skeleton-guidelines among other things
- Improving my literary criticism abilities. (Primarily via the study of Structuralism, Mythical Patterns, and Archetypes. How lovely!)
Please note that a lot of links to my Instagram went dead when I changed my handle to match my Twitter and Facebook handles. I should be now be @DaniellTriumph on all three platforms, thanks!