Chloe Rhye is a recluse. She needs nothing from the world, and so, she just reads…but what if the world needs something from her?
Her father, the King of the Solune gets a letter. An ancient kingdom, thought to be lost in history, is still ruled by her own distant bloodline, and needs help…
TSP: The Solune Prince – A Serial; a new chapter Thursday morning, biweekly.
The Solune Prince Chapters
- Chapter 1: Sun Kiss the Moon
- Chapter 2: Deliberation through Dreams
- Chapter 3: Decision, InConcision
- Chapter 4: Mental/Physical Resistance
- Chapter 5: Alice and Finch; or Posters Part1
- Chapter 6: The Assassin’s Secret; or The Lussa Part1
- Chapter 7: The Solune Prince: Posters Part2; or Alice’s Wondrous Cooking
- Chapter 8: The Lussa Part2
- Chapter 9: Belated Reunion
- Chapter 10: The Aftermath of Thought; (or The N’Tariel Talent)
- Chapter 11: The Lussa Part3
- Chapter 12: Stained Class; or The Stupid Tower Problem
- Chapter 13: Lilllith I
- Chapter 14: Alexandre’s Desolation; and; Chloe, Herself, 1
- Chapter 15: Modesty
- Chapter 16: Jagged Assembly I
- Chapter 17: Jagged Assembly II
- Chapter 18: Jagged Assembly III
- Chapter 19: [Untitled]
- Chapter 20: The Arena Part1
- Chapter 21: The Arena Part2; The Prince [Coming July 18]
- Chapter 22: The Arena Part3; Civil Raze
- Chapter 23: The Last of Solune Nights
- Chapter 24: Covered then Silence
- Chapter 25: Fly by Day
- Chapter 26: Walk the Earth; A Night in Hannibal
- Chapter 27: Walk the Earth; The Horde [Queued]
- Chapter 28: Walk the Earth Alone [Queued]
- Chapter 29: Exilic Detention I [Queued]
- Chapter 30: Exilic Detention II [Being Typed]
- Chapter 31 [Written]
- Chapter 32 [Muddled, Needs Work]
[Coming] it’s queued, and that the link will work after the specified date.
[Queued] it’s typed and on the website, waiting to come out. May even be scheduled.
[Written] it’s handwritten, waiting to be typed.
[In Progress] it’s the chapter I’m currently writing—or at least, it was when I last updated the page.
Follow the blog, bookmark this page, or follow my twitter or facebook to keep an eye on updates and find your way back.
“First Draft Status”
Although all chapters have been proofread at least once, this is an early draft of what is ultimately a work in progress.
Characters may be a little inconsistent or in need of development, details may get forgotten, scene and description may be too brief or too long, and pacing may be…jagged in some places.
Nonetheless, it is all here for your consideration, and it’s good enough that I’m willing to publish it on my website, so nonetheless Please Enjoy.
Readings (Audiobook Version)
The audio recording / audiobook version is read by me and has no specific release time (unlike the text version)
The soundcloud recordings are generally one or two chapters behind, to keep interest in the originals. The YouTube only has the beginning live right now because I am struggling with video editing software. It should be caught up with the soundcloud in a few weeks.
Analytic and Reflective Essays
- Alexandre Jutt’s Journal – Epinephrine
- Alexandre Jutt’s Journal – I, Woman
- Epinephrine Correspondence
Please note that the TSP Preview was made for the second draft. Some things may be different in the third draft.
- The old chapter 1: The Solune Prince: A Letter to the King
- The Solune Prince (Preview) [old version]
- The Solune Prince, Chloe Rhye, Liberal Arts Major, Age 800, IQ 188
- The Solune Prince is my Second novel. The First was Alice and Finch (First Draft), which you can read here!
Material from the Old Draft
Somewhat Relevant Chloe Rhye Art.