Chloe Rhye is a recluse. She needs nothing from the world, and so, she just reads…but what if the world needs something from her? Her father, the King of the Solune gets a letter. An ancient kingdom, thought to be lost in history, is still ruled by her own distant bloodline, and needs help…
When she arrived in the Lussa City, she could tell she was in a land similar to her own, but stark and silvery in differences. When she was not learning, she would explore the city; it was friendly and loud.
But she got used to the flow of life in a City State. When she was not reading or training, Chloe would explore the city. She was especially sad about the lack of libraries—here, knowledge was held by experts and law tomes.
I once thought my sister could hear it. I thought it was the screams of the spirit of Ethics. Now I know that it is only I. As I matured, I recognized hers as my own adult voice. My hormones, my soul. An agonizing cry that called for Justice.
TSP: The Solune Prince – A Serial; 2+ new chapters per month.
The Solune Prince Chapters
- Chapter 1: Sun Kiss the Moon
- Chapter 2: Deliberation through Dreams
- Chapter 3: Decision, InConcision
- Chapter 4: Mental/Physical Resistance
- Chapter 5: Alice and Finch; or Posters Part1
- Chapter 6: The Assassin’s Secret; or The Lussa Part1
- Chapter 7: The Solune Prince: Posters Part2; or Alice’s Wondrous Cooking
- Chapter 8: The Lussa Part2
- Chapter 9: Belated Reunion
- Chapter 10: The Aftermath of Thought; (or The N’Tariel Talent)
- Chapter 11: The Lussa Part3
- Chapter 12: Stained Class; or The Stupid Tower Problem
- Chapter 13: Lilllith I
- Chapter 14: Alexandre’s Desolation; and; Chloe, Herself, 1
- Chapter 15: Modesty
- Chapter 16: Jagged Assembly I
- Chapter 17: Jagged Assembly II
- Chapter 18: Jagged Assembly III
- Chapter 19: [Untitled]
- Chapter 20: The Arena Part1
- Chapter 21: The Arena Part2; The Prince
- Chapter 22: The Arena Part3; Civil Raze
- Chapter 23: The Last of Solune Nights
- Chapter 24: Covered then Silence
- Chapter 25: Fly by Day
- Chapter 26: Walk the Earth; A Night in Hannibal
- Chapter 27: Walk the Earth; The Horde
- Chapter 28: Walk the Earth Alone
- Chapter 29: Exilic Detention I
- Chapter 30: Exilic Detention II
- Chapter 31: Kent and Siren and Such
- Chapter 32: [Unnamed]
- Chapter 33: Reunited I
- Chapter 34: Reunited II
- Chapter 35: Reunited III
- Chapter 36: The City; The Prince I
- Chapter 37: Coming Soon
Note: The Solune Prince is back! (For more information on its now past hiatus, check out this blog.)
“First Draft Status”
Although all chapters have been proofread at least once, this is an early draft of what is ultimately a work in progress.
Characters may be a little inconsistent or in need of development, details may get forgotten, scene and description may be too brief or too long, and pacing may be…jagged in some places.
Nonetheless, it is all here for your consideration, and it’s good enough that I’m willing to publish it on my website, so nonetheless Please Enjoy.
Readings (Audiobook Version)
The audio recording / audiobook version is read by me and has no specific release time (unlike the text version)
The Soundcloud recordings are quite a few chapters behind. The YouTube only has the first couple chapters up. As of writing this, I’ve used up all my free Soundcloud space, so it’s stuck where it is. I intend to move to another service soon (likely Audiomack, and perhaps YouTube).
Analytic and Reflective Essays
- One Year Blog Anniversary – The Solune Prince Talk (May 11, 2018)
- An Essay on The Solune Prince (June 27, 2019)
- Dirge Chronicle
- Shade the Past
- Wraith Hail
- Alexandre Jutt’s Journal – Epinephrine
- Alexandre Jutt’s Journal – I, Woman
- Epinephrine Correspondence
- Alice and Finch (supporting character)
Please note that the TSP Preview was made for the second draft. Some things may be different in the third draft.
- The old chapter 1: The Solune Prince: A Letter to the King
- The Solune Prince (Preview) [old version]
- The Solune Prince, Chloe Rhye, Liberal Arts Major, Age 800, IQ 188
- The Solune Prince is my Second novel. The First was Alice and Finch (First Draft), which you can read here!