I’m very happy that I managed to get the next chapter of The Solune Prince out on schedule. It was a stuggle, my internet is being finicky, and so is my brain. Thus, the chapter is a little short, but it is out! It exists!
You can read it here! https://danieltriumph.com/2018/12/13/the-solune-prince-jagged-assembly-ii/
Continue reading “A Blog Post”
The first (and second) draft(s) of The Solune Prince’s first novella are coming to an end. On paper, I’ve completed fourteen chapters, and the blog has up to chapter eleven primed and set for the following few Thursdays (with occasional breaks, as usual), whereas the manuscript in my word processor brings that up to twelve.
This number changes a LOT (usually, it gets bigger as I find out that some chapters need to be split up for pacing and atmospheric reasons). Suffice to say, this is only Novella one of nine or ten, so it will not be too long or else no one would ever read it. (Unless they also read Tolstoy’s bloated monstrosities.)
I write so I take my time and remember it better. It is a very deliberate and loving action.
I type to prepare it and make sure everything fits. This is what will be edited and turned into a full novella PDF, and possibly published properly.
This is my safety window. I have a few week’s worth of writing scheduled, so I can take my time and not worry.
|Online at danieltriumph.com/the-solune-prince/
Waiting to be read (and loved :3) or at least viewed/criticised so I can improve.
|Recorded and on Soundcloud
I made the first couple recordings mostly as a preview or advertisement. The rest are for a certain someone. (I would have finished them without her, of course, but not as expediently.)
Hopefully those who enjoyed Novella 1 will join me for the others as well, and complete the story of Chloe Rhye’s late coming of age.
I think the biggest one, apart from my novel, is the audio recordings for The Solune Prince, currently on both Youtube and Soundcloud.
YouTube: I invite you to subscribe to the channel, Daniel Triumph
Soundcloud: Follow my soundcloud, https://soundcloud.com/daniel-triumph
With the anticipated launch of Sabbath City, there’s going to be a huge shift in the way this site functions. I don’t know how long it will take, perhaps years, but soon I will have two websites. One that is like this, a place of calm reading, without any marketing. (If there are any ads on my site, please blame WordPress, not me…), and another where I will put things up for sale. Merchandising. It is soon time to cash in on whatever value the free market will judge me worthy.
Yeah, I have no idea. Writing. Reading. In University. Trying to trade services and goods for money.
P.S.: I love Luisa :3
These are my favourite albums, off the top of my head. I listen to a small list of great bands and that’s it. Obviously, this list was made for a girl.
- Crucible (Halford) [a favourite]
- Falling Up (Falling Up)
- Youthanasia (Megadeth) [thinking of you]
- Screaming for Vengeance (Judas Priest)
- Super Collider (Megadeth) [The haters can get over it. You are my track #2]
- Crashings (Falling Up) [My heart, it hurts, cause it, never catches its breath!]
- United Abominations (Megadeth)
- The World Needs a Hero (Megadeth)
- Killing is my Business…and Business is Good (Megadeth)
- Painkiller (Judas Priest)
- Turbo (Judas Priest) [I’m your Turbo Lover!]
- Invincible (Michael Jackson)
- Your Sparkling Death Cometh (Falling Up)
- Reminiscence (Far From Reality)
- Risk (Megadeth) [See Super Collider.]
- Unfold (Almah)
- Glory (Britney Spears)
- Hours (Falling Up)
- Ram it Down (Judas Priest) [Got me through some hard times]
- Firepower (Judas Priest)
- House Full of Caverns (Falling Up) [Possibly the best instrumental album ever]
- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Dangerous (Michael Jackson)
- St. Anger (Metallica) [You give me STANGER. And I want my anger to be healthy!]
- Defenders of the Faith (Judas Priest)
- Sad Wings of Destiny (Judas Priest)
- The Human Paradox (Fractal Cypher)
- Crooked Teeth (Papa Roach)
- Captiva (Falling Up)
- Dystopia (Megadeth)
- Fangs! (Falling Up)
- Countdown to Extinction (Megadeth)
- F.E.A.R. (Papa Roach)
- Redeemer of Souls (Judas Priest)
- Adore (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Rust in Peace (Megadeth)
- Dawn Escapes (Falling Up)
- Sin After Sin (Judas Priest)
- The Connection (Papa Roach)
- Restart (Newsboys)
- British Steel (Judas Priest)
- Warrior (Kesha)
- Demolition (Judas Priest)
- Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? (Megadeth)
- Midnight on Earthship (Falling Up)
- Stained Class (Judas Priest)
- The Black Market (Rise Against)
- The Paramour Sessions (Papa Roach) [Time is running out!]
- Stained Class (Judas Priest)
- Satellite (P.O.D.)
- Cannibal (Kesha)
- Femme Fatale (Britney Spears)
- Clarity (Zedd)
- True Colors (Zedd)
- Blackout (Britney Spears)
- Scripted (Icon for Hire)
- Halcyon Days (Ellie Goulding)
- Endgame (Megadeth)
- E.V.O. (Almah)
- So far So Good… So What? (Megadeth)
- Dark Adrenaline (Lacuna Coil)
- Resurrection (Halford)
- No More Hell to Pay (Stryper)
- Endgame (Rise Against)
- Jugulator (Judas Priest)
- Liberman (Vanessa Carlton)
- Fallen (Stryper)
- Mnemos (Falling Up)
- Cryptic Writings (Megadeth)
- Nostradamus (Judas Priest)
- Th1rt3en (Megadeth)
- Angel of Retribution (Judas Priest)
- Rainbow (Kesha)
- Baptism of Fire (Glenn Tipton)
- Winter Songs (Halford) [Metal Christmas!]
- Point of Entry (Judas Priest)
- Bright Lights (Ellie Goulding)
- Dawn of the Brave (Van Canto)
One of my earliest video games
My love was a wildfire
It burned us both.
Before that a flame,
Invaded your hearth.
Continue reading “Fathom’s S***** II”