The last time I made one of these was May 31. As of that time, my plans were simply:
Since then, Alice and Finch has become the primary project, and both Evidence and stand-alones have taken a back seat. Dawngale RP stories is all but dead. You might see another, but for now, it’s on the backburner, as more of an item I’ll return to if I can’t think of anything else to write.
Now, my priorities have changed quite a bit. Here they are.
Alice and Finch
- Finish Alice and Finch’s first draft
- Make a second draft of Alice and Finch
- Get Alice and Finch to beta-readers
- Create Alice and Finch art and cover.
- Finish Evidence
- Make a second draft of Evidence (and publish it on this blog as I go)
- Compile Evidence into a self-published e-book and release it for sale here
CN: Natasha and The Solune Prince
- Decide which to start and which to save for later. (Leaning towards CN:Natasha at the moment.)
- Plan the chosen novel
- Begin releasing it here as I have been with Evidence and Alice and Finch
- Finish up with Harry Potter, as I have finished reading the series
- Review of Deathly Hallows
- Complete Overview
- Books vs Movies
- Character Review: Harry Potter
- Character Review: Hermione Granger
- Character Review: Luna Lovegood
- Start reviewing The Chronicles Narnia
- Each core book
- Narnia vs Harry Potter
- Each auxiliary book
- Books vs BBC Serial
- Highly likely that I will dive into the works of William Wordsworth, Charles Dickens, Virginia Woolf, and especially Samuel Coleridge over the summer.
Yes, music reviews will be coming to the blog.
- Judas Priest, and their most recent album
- Megadeth, and their most recent album
- Why Zedd is strictly better than Calvin Harris
- Falling Up, album by album
- Icon for Hire, and their themes
- Bad metal, from meh to mediocre. (Van Canto, Otep, and Amaranthe)
- All that I have listened to. (A history of music I’ve dived deeply into, from Weird Al to Rise Against to Judas Priest to Falling Up.)
To be used sparingly.
- Symphonia must be completed.
- Considering dropping the overviews and moving on to real content.
- Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken (Blazing Sword) Narrative Review
- Dragon Age: Origins Narrative Reveiw
Look into the Future
- Make a third draft of Alice and Finch, then send it to an editor
- Research publishing, with an eye on intellectual property and author rights. (As I have witnessed the horrors of the music industry, I am ever wary of my IP.)
- Publish Alice and Finch, either in print or on my own. I refuse to publish digitally anywhere but on my blog. Although, I will make exceptions should an opportunity arise.
- Work on CN: Natasha
- Work on The Solune Prince
In Many Months
- Plan out the Legendary Event
- Write the Legendary Battle (The Solune Prince Vol. 2)
- Write Searching for Venus
- Finish my English Degree
- Rise to Power
It never hurts to be specific in planning, unless you are inflexible, which I am not, as you can tell from the stark changes from my previous Look into the Future post.